Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited! Empty
PostSubject: What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!   What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:31 am

Here your thoughts please !
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!   What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 am

I don't think I can make much sense of the question :s

are you asking which members are being invited from Divinity into our guild or which members from our guild are going to join theirs?
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!   What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 1:14 pm

yeah same i dont understand the question Razz
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!   What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 4:03 pm

I think isaax wants to ask to the Divinity members to post their idea's here.
Back to top Go down
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!   What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:40 pm

Yup sorry misspelled and forgot a , but yes thats what i meant Smile
Back to top Go down
pretrias/diesa
officer
officer

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!   What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:06 am

first of all divinity wants to be able to raid with lost forever and see how it go's and so far is been all good

2st we wanna be able to do 25 man raid and ZA late on

3st if all is goin rly well as it all rdy does. then Divinity will love to meges our two guild's togathere to 1 big famali it will make the comunity and comunications alot easyer for our 2 guilds and there leader in them to do some thing biger then just 10 man karazhan as it is now.

in our first week we been raiding we have cleer karazhan with big suses wich i think prove them we can work and play as a team and till have fun.

but for now we till need to work things out like how to sign up for raids and and how to get a possble DKP system work cz that will only make it fair to the 2 guilds raiders ,who will get spot or if we shout have a rotasoins on the boss or shall we have 1 or 2 team for Kara and ZA personly and i think isaax agree that we shout amre for two team so every 1 is to get a spot for raid

Divinity have a sign up website where you are able to sign up for raid and can thouse chat u wanna raid and it can update dkp or we are to use em i s an easy goin website and make it alot easy for the raid leaders to know what class there is for the raid so they can planethe raid before the inv stats and so on is call http://www.giefraid.com/ but atm is down for maintainance

all in all there is till alot to do .and divinity is happy that both our guilds are able to raid so lets is if we can make some nice porgress togathere
/cheers

NOTE: http://www.giefraid.com/ is back up running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!   What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want in guilds Divinity mebers invited!
Page 1 of 1