Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raid with Divinity

Go down 
+3
moontje*
mordia
Narathan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Narathan
Narathan

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:59 am

I think we all can agree (for those who were there) that it went very smooth and we all had a good time!

I'm a little surprised that we actually knew the tactics better while Divinity had better gear.

Nice mix.

Anyway, I had a good time in Kara! and the last time I had that has been too long pirat

Just wanted to congratulate this moral victory since everybody needed it! looking forward to do this again in the near future!!

king
Back to top Go down
mordia
officer
officer
mordia

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:53 am

agree on this a 100% was a realy nice and smooth run, and the guys from divinity are nice and good players.

hope we can do more with them in the time to come
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:04 pm

it was a great run indeed (got my tier 4 gloves Shocked ) lets hope we doing another run tonight.

Anyone knows the site of divinity ?
Back to top Go down
https://lostforever.forumotion.com
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:19 pm

www.divinity-eu.com
and congratz on your gloves Moon!
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:56 pm

oww thx isaax i just register att there forum and posted a thank you message....
Back to top Go down
https://lostforever.forumotion.com
Thamarian
Thamarian

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 3:27 pm

yeh i totally agree it's been awesome raiding! we did the start as if it were on farm then illhoof first time and had a pop at prince! i hope we can have another chance at prince tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saya
officer
officer
Saya

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:45 pm

heya guys, excelent to hear there could be a merge with divinity. i think it would be best to discuss about how we go about the merge, how is this to be done? will it be a clan for raids or will it be a whole new guild with a duel guildmaster/section officers? would be good to have a fuller guildchat and would be fun to have greater access to partys for heroics.
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:43 pm

we managed to clear the whole of kara very smoothly! (except netherspite) it was awesome and if we merge with them we can do it regularly! I know i gained a lot with them like my dagger, cloak and gloves Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pifpaf

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 8:58 pm

i need to thanks issax for his work to the benefit of the guild Smile thank u issax and i get my T4 and my gun wooohoooo Smile
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:21 am

yes i totally agree! thank you isaax!
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:20 pm

Only personal downside is that I can't tank in kara for now rabbit but that is okay because I'm leveling a mage NEED MORE MAGES affraid

And trust me when I say that I'm really excited about the merge the longer we team up with Divinity!

Grats pif you deserved it mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pifpaf

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 3:25 pm

thanks u m8 cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid with Divinity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid with Divinity   Raid with Divinity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid with Divinity
Page 1 of 1