Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates in the guild

Go down 
4 posters

What would you prefer
Back to non raid.
Updates in the guild Vote_lcap0%Updates in the guild Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Keep it as it is.
 0% [ 0 ]
Merge with another guild.
Updates in the guild Vote_lcap83%Updates in the guild Vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
Form raid alliance.
Updates in the guild Vote_lcap17%Updates in the guild Vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Disband the guild.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

Updates in the guild Empty
PostSubject: Updates in the guild   Updates in the guild Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 11:39 pm

First of all short word from me and my absence, since ive been ill for a few weeks and switching jobs in january it means ill be busy with work most nights till then. Also some pc problems caused some trouble there, thats fixed now tho Smile

One thing i did notice is when im not here nothing happens, its a thing im not content with ive heard complaints bout few people online when a lot of people are online but playing on alts.

Also some people who wanted to raid just dont come close to joining 2 runs each week wich causes cancelled raids.
If we want to get anything serious about that this will have to change.
Personally i put in a whole lot of work to get where we are, begin this month was our best raiding week...
But after that people just arent interested, this means to me they dont want to put in the work needed to get decent raids of the ground. (there are some exceptions here oc)

Since ill have more time from january and want to raid seriously myself i will make a decission about the guilds future next week.

Possible scenarios:
Back to non raid guild, wich means people can join raid communitys or leave LF and join a raidguild.

Same as above but continue our 10 man runs, then i will need 2 officers and more attendancy. At this point not very likely.

Merging with another guild. This im now having serious talks about atm. Pretty good change.

Disbanding, if not enough people respond this will mean to me theres just no interest and ill stop wasting energy on trying to build something that only a few really want.

One last option is form a raid alliance but with current attendency and efforts taken by guildies i only see 4 raiders in the guild atm. This will require hard work from more people.

So people please vote, also volunteers can talk to me ingame.

Laters,
Isaax
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

PostSubject: Re: Updates in the guild   Updates in the guild Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:50 pm

out of curiosity, what guild would we merge with?
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: Updates in the guild   Updates in the guild Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 2:58 pm

Divinity or something like that from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Saya
officer
officer
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Updates in the guild   Updates in the guild Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:10 pm

Isaac i totally agree with you mate. I myself have now changed the way im playing wow cause i just dont have the time to raid.. especially in a really small guild, im used to been in raid guilds that have 120+ members and that way if there is enough players on you can get a few raids going and that meens we can have guild competitions for teams progressing in instances hehe. nice way to get motivation to raiders and a really good way to get geared up and gear up members that aint classed as raiders. ( gearing up none raiders is basicly letting a member into a raid for a boss kill if all the raiders of the same gear type dont need anything ) Isaac i cant agree more with the amount of time you have put in to help people lvl and get reputation up ect. we have a good set of lads and lasses in the guild and id like to see them in guild chat when im on so i say if we merge and get alot more good members.

this is what i think should happon personally:

send a message to all guildmembers stating to wisper officers for a new invite,
Both guilds dispand,
a new guild is formmed with a name desided between the 2 guildmasters,
Members wisper for an invite,
new guildmaster gives 2nd guildmaster the same rights as himself,
all members go back to there usual status,
have fun raiding.

the idea of the 2 guildmasters is so the power is split so both guildmasters stay as guildmasters. the thing is we would have 2x officers aswell.. ok not an issue cause theres more chance officers will be avalible for members to access. and people get more of a choise on who to bring up issues they have or there needs for gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates in the guild   Updates in the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates in the guild
Page 1 of 1