Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Officers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

New Officers Empty
PostSubject: New Officers   New Officers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 7:09 pm

A new officer, Deutherias rejoined LF and agreed on becoming an officer, he did make 1 condition wich is we need to progress.
Well by the looks of this week, that wont be a problem!

Deuth will join Mordia as classleader for ranged/manabased dps and yes this also includes Shammys and retri Palla's (hehe i typed retri palla)

So for any questions guildies might have feel free to ask him!

And congratz to D!

Also you might have noticed Elre is back aswell, to help us out in Kara and for tanking questions you can contact him too!
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

New Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Officers   New Officers Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:56 am

Retri Pally?

Do enlighten me, since it seems Nara's out of business for now as tank. =)
(I also was retri in raids/groups on hordeside but I'm curious what the benefits might be!)
Back to top Go down
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

New Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Officers   New Officers Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:42 am

Well actually im pretty sure Nara is one of our tanks, if we have 4 regular tanks i think its enough to ensure raids each week, with less tanks it will be very hard if people are busy have rl stuff etc.
Remember Elre will still have some problems in availability due to his irregular work, also Maive has a hard time making our raids during the week since the big time difference. So 4 regular tanks is a minimum i think, unless some people will drop out of school or quit there work to play more wow wich i hope wont happen Smile

As far as retri pallis go imo, theyre pretty much useless in raids except for there buffs, altho i did read some stuff will be changed for this class where they would become more viable in raids.
The few pallis i saw put out decent damage ussually had big agro management problems. But im curious about what they wil change for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Officers   New Officers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Officers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Forever :: General-
Jump to: