Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)

Go down 
+3
Narathan
moontje*
Romeoboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Romeoboy
Romeoboy

[b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Empty
PostSubject: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:27 pm

I was think, how about on sat or sunday we will do a whole kara run start about 12 GT? Anyone is up for it?

If no then usual raid time and I'm in for both days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

PostSubject: Re: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:50 pm

with al do respect romeo but i think not many people will show up at 12.00 think 20.15 will be a far better. I cant come on both days need too work and im goimg 2 the zoo.
I will be online at 20.00 i think but its a good thing you suggest this. good work romeo
Back to top Go down
https://lostforever.forumotion.com
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:03 pm

Problem is, I can't raid raid on Wednesday/thursday/friday/saturday nights because of recent IRL complications Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

PostSubject: Re: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 2:18 pm

i think its a good idear 2 too commincate this with one of the officers. And say witch days you are avalible!

If we have good commincation we have more raids soo maby we gonna make a raid system for a hole weak soo we know what too expect.

I heard in the new patch there comes a new raid instance who not saved based this wil be far more better for us.
Back to top Go down
https://lostforever.forumotion.com
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:53 am

cant make it saturday but will make it on sunday eventough i wont make the custom time, but will posably make the 20:30 run.
Back to top Go down
pifpaf

PostSubject: Re: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:36 pm

hello count me in sunday if their any space for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Kadozer

PostSubject: Re: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:12 pm

count me in too.. if you need tank
Back to top Go down
http://www.bloddoping.dk
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

PostSubject: Re: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 3:25 pm

Hi Romeo, at 12.00 im pretty much always asleep, this might change next year with another job but at least this yr for me it wont work out, also other guildies i know are having fun till pretty late on saturdays.

Thera as far as you posted the days we we plan raids are sat, sun, mon , tue, hereby we will focus on doing a fun raid on saturday since this is just a hard day for prediciting who will show.

And the other 3 days shouldnt be a problem then
, still working on a raidleader for mondays since i only will be able to hop in at 20.45 :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)   [b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b] Raids on Saturday and Sunday (suggestion)
Page 1 of 1