Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me leaving the guild.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

Me leaving the guild. Empty
PostSubject: Me leaving the guild.   Me leaving the guild. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 2:35 am

After a long time being officer in LF things got a bit over my head.
The reason i left the guild is cause i got quiet upset this evening.
I joined like EVERY raid organised ALLOT of them. And just when i have my examns.... from school ( education) shit happens and people starting to rise up. Sorry about setting my priority to RL and the things wich will ''decide'' my future :S. but i can remember joining on times i barrelly could even join and for a good example tonight where i really had to prepaire some stuff for tommorow. i just joined and told i should be on till 10 cause by then i had to prepair... not to mention i got like 5 to 6 whispers a time when i just came online from people asking me about tactics telling me things wich happened in this guild ( mostly bad stuff) got all the shit load over me and bassicly got ofline with a bad feeling. There were some troubles i will not talk about but wich made me decide to leave the guild aswell as i did more than enough in my opinion but people just didnt respected it and only tough about them selves. I joined ENOUGH raids without even having provit of any, just to get things running and get people geared etc.... and in the end i only hear this guild isnt active enough, people not willing to go to kara ( while their obvious not ready for ZA or further yet) and/or people leaving because of drops.

the truth is you cant go to BT in greys and greens. and people should realise the upgrades in order from instances,hero's , kara and so on... ( and maybe read the tactic Razz cause it would save allot of time)

well i think i've said enough.. i hold no grudges against any of you... even if i'd described you here ( eventough this is nearly impossible) feel free to whisper me and/or send me mail ( NO SPAM PLOX T_T)

and i really hope LF will be better in the future as LF still holds some of my dearest friends Smile.
Back to top Go down
Gramlik
Gramlik

PostSubject: Re: Me leaving the guild.   Me leaving the guild. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:01 pm

how to say? im leavin LF ... its not first time i have though bout leavin, tryed to be patient and help others gear up, joinin (almost) every raid... maybe this explains nothin maybe yes, but dont wonna write novel... in this guild have met many new ppl and friends... see ya

good luck & have a fun
Back to top Go down
Saya
officer
officer
Saya

PostSubject: Re: Me leaving the guild.   Me leaving the guild. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:58 pm

Really sorry to see you go matey but RL is the most important thing you can do with your time. Wow is only here for when you want to play it, no point doing some thing if it only results in getting pissed off. Ive quit wow quite a few times but after a while away its nice to come back and get drawn back in every now and then. I know the issues we have with the raids and our progress but its only down to our members and officers. takes only 1 person in a raid to make the raid 1 million times harder. Some one joins a raid not knowing tactics or having watched a few encounters is like lighting a fart on a plane.. might get away with it but most of the time will result in crashing and burnning.

Id say get RL back on track and sort out some RL stuff, have ya way with some women and drink lots of beer.. see if ya up for comming back or if ya wanna just live out side for a change.

All the best in what ever choises you make mate i /bow to you for all the time and effort you put into the guild.

PS: RL meeting again at some point this year
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: Me leaving the guild.   Me leaving the guild. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:32 pm

OFC ! meeting up at rl was much fun and i really enjoyed it Smile
have to do it again soon Very Happy.
also i'm not quiting wow or anything.... will just be online a bit more as i have to focus on school a bit more at this moment.
Back to top Go down
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

PostSubject: Re: Me leaving the guild.   Me leaving the guild. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:55 pm

Sorry to see people leave oc, but this game is meant to be fun, if its not that do the same!!!
Cant make it easier then that, if i dont like wow anymore i wont play.. and i have to admit we have had troubles with activity from the start.

My appologies for not being able to be online more often, my new job is costing me more time and energy then i hoped but its important to me and it comes 1st for me aswell...

Lets hope our raiding coop with soda doesnt suffer from this, since doing 25 men raids was a nice change after having hard time getting that done with CW and Div..

For those leaving please feel free to drop by for rl meetings and i hope you will find a nice new guild or just have fun irl!

Isaax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me leaving the guild.   Me leaving the guild. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me leaving the guild.
Page 1 of 1