Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenobi
Zenobi

Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Fun!   Fun! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:19 am

This day is saturday the 1st of march.......where all the fun begins for our really nice over-the-top-kick-gruuls-ass-guild starts. Its fun weekend, where we all do crazy shit before our focus on gruul on sunday starts. To start out, some of the contests for this weekend will be grind contests, fishing contests and the fmous rap battle and to top it all of we do all group quests guildies need to progress in the future eather its the orgrilla-down -the-boss ones or the HFP starters we go in groups doing it all. and winning the contests means winning prizes and winning the harmony of the guild. But to top it off here are the program for saturday:

15.00 - we all meet in shatt to drink at talk, I grind there and there and i fsh there and there and my fishing skill is 0 but im cooking 300 etc. then at

15.30 we meet in the evil zanga march where first contest starts... by the title "grinding the evil primal life" because its a random drop anyone can win but healers and tanks got a dis atvantage fron the start so they will have 1 fictive primal from the begining. and we grind for 50 mins.

16.30 we meet in allerian strong hold where there is a fishing contest going on. most golden darters wins. we will be fishing for 40 mins and the most pulled darters wins a prize.

17.00 we meet in the shattrath bar for a dance-alot-contest the one with the best costume and dance wins a prize, points given by the judges at the contest start. here dress and dance style is a top priority!

17.30 We al go to blade-mountains to get ready for the rap battle near the dailies, well we are gonna be raping at the orgres, right in the smack middle. where there are nice prices to be won. again on a judged win. Rules are simple you sily, do No or any kind of emote to beat your opponent down in 1 min after that its up to the judge to deside who wins. after this we all do the orgrilla dailies.

18.30 we are posting those evil-needed-to-be-done-quests where we have to go from one end of outlands to another

and deadline is 20.00

if you need to leave before dealine its ok, just post it. But we hope you all willl join with a grande smile on your faces and be happy about spending an evening with your guild and your character. no sign-ups are needed but if we arent 7-8 members from the begining we will cancel the fun
:-( so plz join for a fun day in outlands

and invites for a certain raid starts at 20.15 maybe-or-not-im-not-sure but ask warpsplinter, and see if he is :-)

yours Zenobi
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun!   Fun! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:45 am

cant join as i have to work till 8 and will probably be back at 9 =( ....
otherwise i would have loved to join T_T..
i'm sure sen should have kicked everyone's ass in the dance allot contest.
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun!   Fun! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:34 pm

*puts dancing shades on and does the saturday night fever dance*

But I'm at work today I'm home now inbetween but I can make it up tomorrow all day long Sad
Back to top Go down
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun!   Fun! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 4:29 pm

I like this initiative a whole lot. Lets plan an event like this for next week, so we can start gathering people and make it something regular if people like it..

I checkec in around 15030 (ye was a bit late :S) but noticed not too many were online, i think its because we should have taken bit more time, the idea is great!

/Cheers,
Isaax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun!   Fun! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Forever :: General-
Jump to: