Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Need of a (temporary) healer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

In Need of a (temporary) healer. Empty
PostSubject: In Need of a (temporary) healer.   In Need of a (temporary) healer. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:57 am

We are looking for both one on short term and one on more permanent base.
Since Dacuz is very busy he will ussually attend just sundays raid, wich means Crushar and Moontje should attend all others as long as no others sign up or let us know they want to heal. So hereby for all classes able to heal, if yuo want ot help us out we can use your help!
Contact me or another officer for info!
Hope to get some responses Very Happy
FYI current raid days are set for Thursdays, Sundays and Tuesdays even 1 day a week could be very helpfull to us.
/Salute,
Isaax
Back to top Go down
Magdelena

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a (temporary) healer.   In Need of a (temporary) healer. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:36 am

well i'm healing for the time being, as i don't mind,although still rolling for DPS gear in the raids.
I'm going to be a temporary healer until we can get another one or two.
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a (temporary) healer.   In Need of a (temporary) healer. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 12:54 pm

i'm slowly starting to collect healing gear as well. tough i'm not really planning on doing bg's for them (since most of the quests are already done and i'm not doing much heroics atm)

but we'll see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Need of a (temporary) healer.   In Need of a (temporary) healer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Need of a (temporary) healer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Forever :: General-
Jump to: