Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey :@

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pifpaf

hey :@ Empty
PostSubject: hey :@   hey :@ Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 11:48 pm

why always officers have the chance 1st to join the raid and tanks scratch
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: hey :@   hey :@ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:47 am

Not sure but tanks get a first spot since no tanks mean no raids Very Happy

Not sure about officers though bounce
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: hey :@   hey :@ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 3:52 am

pif, i already tried to explain you more then like.... 7 or 8 times i could only choose 5 people, we needed 3 healers 2 dps ers, ofc we need an officer comming along so that leaves 1 normal dps er. i've chosen saya since she havent done kara with divinity.

now PLEASE accept my decision back then since i'm not really on planning to go back on them. they asked me for 3 healers and unless you respec and perform an miracle so you could heal i would have chosen you. btw i also had a role in this raid since i had to shackle a few times.
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

PostSubject: Re: hey :@   hey :@ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 12:13 pm

i agree with senuui. Pif a raid cant go if we dont have at least 2 healers and 2 tanks. Cause we are in a test weak we realy dont have a choise. but we working on it pleace have patiance
Back to top Go down
https://lostforever.forumotion.com
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

PostSubject: Re: hey :@   hey :@ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:34 pm

As was stated before these are 3 test weeks where it is hard for everyone to get a spot.
Im picking teams based on who allready went and didnt get a chance yet.

Since we have around 13 member fully attuned and willing to go and only 2 raids last week, 3 next week it means sharing spots. We have 2 teams planned from the 18 th on www.giefraid.com so please sign there. Till then spots will be divided as fair as possible.

Why officers have priority seems clear to me, there will have to be officers around to make decissions one of each guild in this case. Also to keep an eye on loot being devided and keeping track of who joined. Why we need tanks im not even gonna comment on...

And FYI Pif i raided yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks myself since also officers are sharing spots, only to give other raiders a chance..
But with our current raiding situation till we got 2 teams going i actually think Pif you are one of the most lucky ones who did join and did get drops ...

Also i would like to state that this has been pointed out several times by several people, asking more often doesnt improve your chance to get a spot next time.
So if people get at least 1 spot these test weeks and still care to complain they are free to /w me for a demotion to member ill be happy to take there places in raids myself Smile

/Salute
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey :@   hey :@ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey :@
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Forever :: General-
Jump to: