Picking teams for Kara.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
isaax*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Picking teams for Kara.   Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:46 pm

Picking teams:

2 tanks (specced to tank always go first choice here)
2 or 3 healers depending on the fight
At least 3 mana/ranged based dps (at least 1 able to CC and AoE)
At least 1 melee based dps
Preferably 1 more melee based dps capable of OT’ing

~Edit since introduction of raiders status, as in reliable raiders with the right skills they will have 1st pick over regular members~

Also specific skills can count as reason think of; battle rez /soulstone/ shackle.
And since the raid leaders set the plan they can judge best what’s needed for the specific raid. Raid leaders will pick teams based on class balance, and we will try making sure people won’t be left out often in a row. But the raid leader always has the final say on this.
It can happen that during a raid people are asked to switch with other guildies if the raid leader thinks that will be beneficial for the raid.
Also dps that clearly out dps other people in there class can be picked over lower dps class guildies. Maximising our dps will be one of our main tasks for the time to come.

If there are any questions about this please contact one of the officers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mel

PostSubject: Re: Picking teams for Kara.   Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:09 am

Seriously i wont go to any Boss in karazhan exept Attunmen without 3 Healers ... we tried it and unless you have 2 realy good equipped healer its a waste of time

About Melee based DPS in Karazhan i must say that most bosses are melee unfriendly but if ppl know what to do it doesnt matter that much as long you have the AoE wich is needet for some Bosses or got enough ppl who can interrupt spellcasting

As tanks i personaly prefer 1 Warrior Tank and 1 Druid tank since the druids in cat form still can provide decent DPS an it makes the run easyer for everyone

Thats my personal option and how i handlet it in the past as Raidleader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
isaax*
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Picking teams for Kara.   Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:15 pm

I actually know quit a bit of guilds clearing kara with 2 healers, and if im not mistaken we just downed curator with 2 healers and no arc res. So it sure is possible.

But i think this only works if the dps is up to par and will get the mobs down before healers get in trouble.
Its either 2 ways, either loads of healing and long fights, or short heavy dps fights with therefore less healing.

So i think this only really depends on the group thats available.
Especially when people start to use bandages whenever they can in bossfights it makes the jobs for healers a lot easier. Same for some arc protection potions orso everyone can buy from the AH.

Btw if people would really consider not joining cause in there opinion classballance isnt good, this will mean they will be put back to member always. This to ensure people wont only join when there chances are higher for more drops and refuse to join when we have a group with i.e. a few new members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking teams for Kara.   

Back to top Go down

Picking teams for Kara.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Forever :: Things all raiders should know.-
Jump to: