Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hero runs

Go down 
+2
Saya
mordia
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mordia
officer
officer
mordia

Hero runs Empty
PostSubject: Hero runs   Hero runs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:02 am

Hi all

i think that we as guild next to getting to kara, have to try to get as many members as we can all the heroic keys to all the dungoens.
Also will be nice if we try to work as closely together, to do the heroic runs, after we have the key, not only for the gear but also for the fun and the good time we will have in doing them.

plz place your thoughts in a reply here so we as offc can see how u think about some thing like this and put up a plan on doing some more things as a guild.

Mordia
Back to top Go down
Saya
officer
officer
Saya

Hero runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero runs   Hero runs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 7:31 pm

Heya guys. i think if you want to get through kara you will need heroic gear any way. The benifits are if you pull aggro in a heroic the chances are you have just been killed! same in kara, also the blue gear is lvl 70 so it meets the requirements of a kara raid, and the epics are just a bonus.

End of the day heroics teach dps its fatal to pull aggro.
Teaches tanks to reclame aggro when its lost before its too late.
Teaches healers about what pressure is hehe and how to conserve mana whilst healing tanks.

All these things should be pritty basic for raid groups and a team that plays together will be stronger than a pug every time.

Take a hunter: If he gains aggro what is the 1st thing he should do?

Answer isnt fain death hehe, its look at the threat meter and see what its going to kill next! Nothing worse than a hunter pulling aggro and using FD only to get the healer wasted!

Take warlock: Most dps is from the 70%-30% range before that is a slow increase in dots and shadowbolts and after that is a dot fest with only a few shadow bolts, this will take a boss down fast and with no need for a tank to panic.

Healers should learn to rotate so there threat wont be compramised at all in a raid.

All this experiance will increase through farmming heroics!

Maybe you dont need a drop from a heroic but some one in guild does and that person will be stood next to you the next time you are in kara so its not all about getting your charictor dressed cause if the man stood to your left or right aint dressed to the same standard then you might aswell be in twill gear.
Back to top Go down
Crushar/knobbsy

Hero runs Empty
PostSubject: Heroics   Hero runs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:02 pm

Saya's right Razz i've been killed many a time bya hunter fd but i'm almost always in for a heroic and i'll either be on my hunter which is on my ig note or my pala so feel free to contact me. Always up got em
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

Hero runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero runs   Hero runs Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:28 pm

i;m almost fulltime busy getting better gear on wow and would like to do some heroics (shadow lab would be lovelly for the rep)
and i kinda still need the other keys..
Back to top Go down
Mel

Hero runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero runs   Hero runs Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:28 pm

Gearing up is basicly simple ... do Heroics and PVP ... plus if you get a nice Arena team you can get even better gear then the stuff from Karazhan

all classes who use cloth should get themself stuff made

Even Nihilum members saying in interwiews the the craftet Tailoring stuff rivels with T5 DPS output wise so its not wasted getting thoose items since you gonna use them for a while Exclamation

the only class that cannot gear up in pvp are basicly Warrior Tanks ... so do your instance runs and farm heroics ... Warrior tanks should have above 490 Defense 22% Dodge / Block / Parry should be aimed at and 13k+ Armor at least ... the rest you go for +hit is you can
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

Hero runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero runs   Hero runs Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 6:15 pm

I'm wondering about the pvp myself, I heard that in 2.3 you get daily quests in random pvp bg's (around 4k honor if you complete it)

Narathan does already have over 13k armor and 490 def rating, so I'm not sure if he needs any improvement at all.

EDIT: Narathan needs spelldamage enchants desperately. I read that you need around 200 spelldamage to tank properly in heroics as paladin tank, and I'm sitting at I believe a meager 34 spelldamage. This isn't a problem in karazhan ofcourse since most mobs are undead but in 5 mans it's a killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero runs   Hero runs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero runs
Page 1 of 1