Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Narathan can tank as well

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narathan
Narathan

Narathan can tank as well Empty
PostSubject: Narathan can tank as well   Narathan can tank as well Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know that my alt, Narathan, is a tankadin and you're always welcome to ask him to tank bounce

I'm almost level 67, my gear and hp are decent (11K armor, 8K hp)
I really want to do heroic instances with him because tanking is the coolest thing in wow for me! Very Happy and I've been doing it for two years as horde and I want to do it again so please keep that in mind that I can tank as well.

when I'm 70 I hope we can all enjoy more heroics because we lack tanks! lol!
Back to top Go down
Elrenar
officer
officer

PostSubject: Re: Narathan can tank as well   Narathan can tank as well Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 4:09 am

Welcome to the "Get-a-dent-in-your-skull" Team then!

If you have any questions or need help with something, Feel free to ask, Ive been a warrior tank, paladin tank and am now (my favorite) Druid Tank ;D

You know where to find me.
Elrenar. -The Bigass Hard Hitting Threat/DPS Mofo Bear-
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: Narathan can tank as well   Narathan can tank as well Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 1:27 am

Elrenar wrote:
Welcome to the "Get-a-dent-in-your-skull" Team then!

If you have any questions or need help with something, Feel free to ask, Ive been a warrior tank, paladin tank and am now (my favorite) Druid Tank ;D

You know where to find me.
Elrenar. -The Bigass Hard Hitting Threat/DPS Mofo Bear-

Trying to hit 70 asap so I can tank normal instances and get some decent gear, try to get revered with the factions and off tank in kara/other instance some day =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narathan can tank as well   Narathan can tank as well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narathan can tank as well
Page 1 of 1