Senuui's topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Senuui
officer
officer

PostSubject: Senuui's topic   Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:04 pm

IC

Rather ask me about my background story since it's very long (and i do not want to spoil everything over here)

Out Of Character:

I'm Maarten, Classmate of Moontje and Theradyl.
We have been training since lvl ( 30/40 what was it ?)
have lot's o fun in pvp/rp almost everynight an instance etc.
I work at the airport (named schiphol) @ a restaurant (now THAT was important)
aaannnd like to socialize.

Senuui is my first and basicly my main char, it was a promise i made to myself to max her first before making any alts..... well i kinda broke it since i do had some alts but never played them longer then... 3 or 4 days. SO i'm still on my quest to get a good priest.
I admit i never raided before but i'm really willing to learn so if you EVER have anything to suggest about my build/tactics or anything ... tell me i would be glad to listen/change it.

And if you have any other questions... ask me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senuui
officer
officer

PostSubject: Re: Senuui's topic   Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:59 pm

--Completed--

Exalted with lower city

--Goals --

- getting 7k honor for the spelldmg dagger
- getting 4 + 9 spelldmg gems
- getting the new arena hood (As it looks cooler then what i have now)
- getting the mark of justive offhand reward

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magdelena

PostSubject: Re: Senuui's topic   Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:12 pm

i got stuck in schipol sunday night, bloody airport.
My flight got cancelled because an engine broke, luckily i got home the next day but it was delayed by 2 hours.
Luckily i was able to smoke in the airport otherwise i would of gone mad.

oh and can i suggest you use
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMRzhZZxGgzMtohtEo
as your build, the new patch will make meditation even better as well as making you last longer, some of the talents on the shadow tree are fluff like improved VE and improved Fade which are a bit of a waste.

oh and replace the goldenvine wraps with the netherweave bracers instead which you can make yourself extremely cheaply until you get a decent set of bracers.
oh and get +15 hit rating on your gloves because 76 is your hit rating cap and well worth going for.
oh and lose all the set bonus' through gems and just replace with pure spell power. ie runed Blood Garnets or Runed Living Rubys if you have the cash.
give us a shout if you want me to make you the shadowcloth, as i never use my cd these days and its all yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Senuui
officer
officer

PostSubject: Re: Senuui's topic   Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:52 pm

Then i'm afraid i have bad news for you. Since it will be changed at januari 1st. There will be NO MORE smoking area @ schiphol (and if i'm correct any airport)

heh, sorry bout it >.< but your more then welcome to give me a call when your stuck @ schiphol again. ( you've should have seen it saturday)

About the talent build. i HAD that build but forgot to upgrade my skills, so i compared it to the damage i did before and decided to change it back finding out my mistake 3 mins later.
Maybe i'll change it back later since i have some gold issues atm (getting tailoring to 375 wasnt cheap)
I dont know if you've seen my healing bracers >.< or my ''new'' temporary bracers wich will be replaced my the pvp bracers ( or by the bracers you suggested if their better)
the gems WERE part of my plan but i stopped most of it since i did not have enough money to replace all of them. So dont worry about that time will heal.

And about the shadowcloth. I would be more then happy to use it. maybe i can mail you the mats so you can make it when your online. i need around 7 / 8 more to complete my robe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senuui's topic   

Back to top Go down

Senuui's topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Forever :: Guildies-
Jump to: