Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'VE BEEN HACKED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thamarian
Thamarian

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:03 pm

i've been hacked if im online its not me!! my password has changed, they also changed e-mail so i cant retrieve it!!! please if im online and it dont seem like me please report or something! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Antidote
Antidote

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Sen told me that you'd been doing odd things, so it comes as little surprise to hear your predicament. But all is not lost. Contact Blizzard immediately. This link should supply you with all the info you need to do that. I'm sure you will get your account back in time, but from what I hear they have a bit of a backlog after Christmas.

Link = http://www.wow-europe.com/en/support/ca-article.html

My sympathies are with you mate. Best of luck.

Anti
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 5:09 pm

thanks i've told blizzard whats happened...just have to wait now
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:16 pm

Sorry for not telling you inmidiatelly, we didnt knew what was wrong ( bot hack or something else) you left the guild without saying anything while you posted on the forum you were going to be back soon. Elre reported already and i think if you follow the link and provide em of all the info you get it back soon.

Also me and allot of other guildies can tell their stories about it to the gm if needed.
Best of luck and keep us updated please.
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:14 pm

thanks for being so supportive Smile
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:56 pm

YW, your a good friend and fun to have around. So better be back soon since we mis you =).
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 6:54 pm

god dammit blizzard are slow at responding...i cant even suspend the subscription cos i cant login, they changed password, email the lot ... bastards
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:25 am

I fell for you man Sad
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 7:45 pm

im going skiin for a week tomorro so i hope blizzard have contacted me by the time im back...fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:55 pm

they still havn't bloody replied.... bastards! im cancelling subscription!
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:02 pm

that's weird... pifpaf god hacked aswell and has his account back :S.... maybe try again ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'VE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'VE BEEN HACKED!   I'VE BEEN HACKED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'VE BEEN HACKED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Forever :: General-
Jump to: