Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current raiding situation - update -

Go down 
+3
Narathan
Senuui
isaax*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

Current raiding situation - update - Empty
PostSubject: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:13 pm

Yesterday we finished our 2nd week of combined test runs, altho yesterday we were a bit unlucky on the fights i think overall we can say its been a succes so far. Reactions have been very positive and i think its the start of a strong cooperation.

I think our goals are actually pretty much the same from the ones Divinity has, 25 man raiding getting a team ready for ZA etc.

We do have one problem and thats we are very low on spots in raids these weeks we are aware of that and have started plannig 2 kara teams from 18 th of december. We tried to do it a week earlier but since theres also a little time neceserry to get the website ready, get people signed etc we aimed for the 18th.
Raiders please register to the webiste www.giefraid.com and sign up for the raids wich start the 18th.

For this week we will have 1 team again picked like the last 2 weeks, days are set for thusrsday , sunday and tuesday.

In the meanwhile we are working out things like, loot distribution/dkp, possibility of a merge, even talking to a 3rd guild to ensure enough people for the 25 men raids.

I know not having many spots for raids 3 weeks isnt fun, but i ask you to be a bit patient there, if all works out we will have 2 teams going soon.

For myself i only got 3 more very busy rl weeks left fiishing up my current job, after that rest and more wow time, so if you have questions or comments please post them on forum. This will save me from answering a lot of the same questions ingame and will open discussion for all to see where neceserry.

And people dont forget to sign up on www.giefraid.com !!!!

/Salute
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 6:37 pm

Signed up but had some problems ssigning in for raids. dunno what/why tough but i didnt appeared among the dps ers.
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:24 pm

Well all I can say is that I hope you're being succesful in the progression that lies ahead.

And I don't mind not being able to raid at the moment since I got a nice mage which is on its way to 70 to help (I hope) bounce
Back to top Go down
mordia
officer
officer
mordia

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 12:59 pm

singed up and am ready to go.
Hope we can start 25 man raids soon aswell, realy love to see gruul sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:00 pm

ok now im gonna have a f**cking problem Evil or Very Mad ..

Thursday raid look at the sing ups for (give raid) im the only healer... no somebody cant go who signing up i need 2 say too that person he cant go... Sad
Back to top Go down
https://lostforever.forumotion.com
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:53 pm

moontje* wrote:
ok now im gonna have a f**cking problem Evil or Very Mad ..

Thursday raid look at the sing ups for (give raid) im the only healer... no somebody cant go who signing up i need 2 say too that person he cant go... Sad

Okay, now I'm going to have a bad problem... Evil or Very Mad

Thursday raid - look at the sign-ups... (www.giefraid.com) I'm the only healer...
Now somebody that signed up can't join us. pale

(Narathan asks, Not sure why, second healer needed to replace somebody?)

I'll try to translate the borked english messages in the future rabbit
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 4:26 pm

i'm not sure if you tried to tell us you couldnt join us or that the problem would be your the only healer. BUT ! Divinity might have 1 or 2 healers. Just dont jump to any conclussions before 20:00 ok ?

Even when you cant join us due to whatever i still wouldnt call it cancelend since there are ALLOT of lost foreverz who havent signed up yet.
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 9:31 pm

Im just not happy with the system there should be a time deathline not full = full...
It isnt fair for the new ones cause they dont have a spot...
And the raid should be closed only if we have 2 tanks and 2/3 healers... then we know for shure

and Nara could you plz retipe that for me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 1:26 pm

moontje* wrote:
Im just not happy with the system there should be a time deathline not full = full...
It isnt fair for the new ones cause they dont have a spot...
And the raid should be closed only if we have 2 tanks and 2/3 healers... then we know for shure

and Nara could you plz retipe that for me Neutral

It's just that I'm not happy with the currect system. There should be a deadline based on sign-ups, not in the current way it goes... Invite random people and then tell those who signed up there's no spot for them left.

It's not fair for the newer members, because if we pick random people we probably pick the more experienced ones, thus preventing them from gaining raiding experience, which means if they would join on a later stage they are too unexperienced and might not know what to do if something goes wrong, and how to handle that situation (f.e. a shackle breaks - do you dps on it or stun it, or tell the priests/raid about it?)

And the raid should only be considered "closed" when we have at least two tanks and around two to three healers. IF we have those, we know we have a chance on succes.
Back to top Go down
moontje*
Admin
Admin
moontje*

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 2:59 pm

You just dont get it right ><
Back to top Go down
botnet
botnet

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:11 pm

Well Well Well , how ru all Laughing , i went 2 times with the mixed group lost4ever and divinity ,i liked the idea but we are unbreakble with divinity or without Razz,what i want you to notice Exclamation that the 2 times for me were same bosses in kara ,i need to try the other bosses i always kill those Razz so if there any opportunity to switch me with someone who didnt killed the first 5 bosses with the last 5 i will be cheers

N.B : consider what i wrote up as my opinion but when the guild need me i will go 10000 times to the same boss or to any boss geek

Mery X-mass bTw santa

i want to inform that ( jocolor Santa Isaax jocolor ) might send to all members lockbox as a X-mass GIft lol!
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 3:46 pm

did he tell you that or was that a question ?

and, i agree on what moontje said BUT you should also know that we need to pick people considering wich boss were after. Kara has the pro of able using shackles but for exampje ZA there are almost NONE undead so then you need less shackles. I know we've been doing kara mostly ( or should i say only so far) but there will be different runs in the future since i'd never seen an 25 raid in kara XD. Please keep in mind that when divinity doesnt have any healers on were responsable for the healers ... we dont have much healers too so it will almost inmidiotelly go to moontje, dacuz gram ~~~~ .

as for the tanks same story. And dps.. i can remember you telling to us shadow priests we needed to shackle first so you could focus on healing AND i think shackle saved allot of lives in kara. The team picking is kinda based on these things and ofcourse many more.

So bassicly: sorry to everyone who's joining the same raids a few times..... but if we can only choose 5 people, if divinity doesnt have any healers or anything we need to compensate. And then we can have like 9 dps ers signed.... but we cant clear kara without any healers/tanks.

and last but not least:

Joining the same raid a few times wouldnt be that bad neither since you get marks for downing a boss and for example the curator could drop t4 gloves. Now we already have an lucky paladin and a lucky hunter.... doing this a few times might result in much more lucky people.
Back to top Go down
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 4:22 pm

moontje* wrote:

send me a PM with what you want in good english with a dutch explanation plz Sad
Back to top Go down
Senuui
officer
officer
Senuui

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:19 pm

Narathan wrote:
moontje* wrote:

send me a PM with what you want in good english with a dutch explanation plz Sad

i dont think that was a translation XD.
Back to top Go down
Gramlik
Gramlik

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:27 pm

www.giefraid.com
- really miss there "leave" raid (deadline for it) or/and writing notes for raids (for ex. i can come 20:30, not 20:00 when raid starts...) - havent found it

my current status:
- Lawril (boomkin druid) is now my main and Gramlik alt... with drood ill be ready for raidin soon
-> when I sign up for raid with drood that means if there is not other tank on, ill go OT with Gramlik... if it is not needed Ill go DPS oC
Back to top Go down
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 12:55 am

There is one BIG misconception here!!!

I asked people to register on www.giefraid.com for the raids planned from the 18th on!!!!!

Before we only use it to have a little bit of idea what kind of group we are and what we need. Signing for raids before the 18th will have no influence on you having a spot or not.

Why? Since those teams are being picked by me or one of the officers, so if you arent sure you will be joinign those raids pls do NOT sign up on giefraid!!!
This will cause confusement into who are coming and what classes we need.

For joining later bosses in Kara ill be quite honest here, Bot your dps is at this point just too low wich would get us into trouble on other bosses. Also keep in mind raiding means farming the same place for months , or even yrs untill everyone gets geared.

Drops is the worst reason to ask for a spot imo. And for harder bosses i want the officer to get used to those fights first, then our best raiders and so on.
Since we only did 2 weeks only 10 people saw prince and he got downed once, and as long as there is dps that does twice the damage of other dps they will be going to higher bosses !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current raiding situation - update -   Current raiding situation - update - Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current raiding situation - update -
Page 1 of 1