Lost Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Forever

Raiding guild! World of Warcraft!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wich days can you raid? -POLL-

Go down 
+5
Angeldusk
badreamm
Thamarian
Elrenar
isaax*
9 posters

When can you raid?
Sunday
Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_lcap18%Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_rcap
 18% [ 13 ]
Monday
Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_lcap12%Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Tuesday
Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_lcap14%Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Wednesday
Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_lcap12%Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Thursday
Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_lcap15%Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_rcap
 15% [ 11 ]
Friday
Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_lcap14%Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_rcap
 14% [ 10 ]
Saturday
Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_lcap15%Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Vote_rcap
 15% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 74

AuthorMessage
isaax*
Admin
Admin
isaax*

Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Empty
PostSubject: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 11:29 pm

Let us know here please!!
Back to top Go down
Elrenar
officer
officer

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:56 pm

You know, That i never know Razz
Back to top Go down
Thamarian
Thamarian

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:24 pm

I can raid weeknights but as long as they're not late as i have school. Fridays and Saturdays are good for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pifpaf

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:03 pm

i can raid all the week cheers
Back to top Go down
badreamm

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 11:00 pm

any day apart from sunday is ok with me lol!
Back to top Go down
Angeldusk
Angeldusk

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 5:05 pm

Friday and Saterdays are perfect to me Smile

Love, Angel x
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blondengeltje
Narathan
Narathan

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:25 pm

I can't on Saturday because of work but the rest is doable cyclops
Back to top Go down
Aboembox

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:28 am

Especially on sunday, since i haven't have to start early on school @ monday, allthough it doesn't rly matters if i only sleep like 5 hours when we go tuesday
Back to top Go down
Gramlik
Gramlik

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 3:45 pm

I should have time for raiding on sunday and thursday, but in fact for few weeks I will be almost inactive (RL), so do not count me to raid. I will say when I am ready for raiding (like OT or maybe MT if needed and if free spot OC). But need first finish grinding (trainin blacksmithing, now have 367 lvl, 5 felsteel -> need to get 59 felsteel first) and also start heroics...
Back to top Go down
mordia
officer
officer
mordia

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:26 pm

all week when iam home Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wich days can you raid? -POLL-   Wich days can you raid?   -POLL- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wich days can you raid? -POLL-
Page 1 of 1